- El Azteca in Clarksville is at the top of our list for Best Mexican restaurant in the County. They are having "drink and food specials all day."
- La Palapa in old town Ellicott City is a cousin of El Azteca's, but larger. Not sure of what specials they're having, but Tuesdays are all-you-can-eat taco nights.
- Mi Casa on Route 40 in Ellicott City is a small but friendly Mexican restaurant and a personal favorite.
- The Pachanga Grill, further west on Route 40 in Ellicott City, is also an El Azteca cousin and is also offering drink specials for the night.
- The Frisco Grille in Columbia has a great beer and tequila selection to go with its good Mexican food menu.
- Sonoma's Bar & Grille in Columbia has live music from Sons of the Radio from 9:00 pm and lunch and dinner specials as well.
- The Second Chance Saloon in Columbia has taco, beer and margarita specials tonight.
- El Nayar in Elkridge has a nice selection of Mexican meals, and Tuesdays are 1/2 price burrito nights.
- If you're in more of a do-it-yourself mood, stop into Lily's Mexican Market in Columbia and stock up on all you need.
Soft Stuff Lost The Creepy Motel, But Made A Friendly Corner On Rte 40 For Ice Cream - Soft Stuff ice cream with rainbow sprinkles I didn't believe that Soft Stuff could recreate the magic on Rte 40, but now I've taken a kid to lick ice cream...
8 months ago